OFFER A MOLDING SESSION
- or to book a casting session directly
- either offer this session by purchasing a gift voucher
Molding is a technique that I use a lot in my accessory manufacturing activity (see www.legaragefourgon.fr ).
The impression taking is a very detailed molding of a part of the body which makes it possible, like photography, to fix and reproduce this body at a given moment and thus to keep a sensitive memory.
I suggest you mold your hands in ceramic plaster (very solid and very fine plaster) in order to obtain a real sculpture, a perfect reproduction of your hands, or that of a member of your entourage (children, parents or friends), in the posture of your choice.
These sessions take place at my workshop by appointment
4 possible formulas:
- a child's hand (up to 15 years old included) / 75 euros
- an adult hand: yours, or guest / 95 euros
- 2 "parent-child" hands (together) / 140 euros
(up to 12 years old included)
- 2 adult hands (together) / 160 euros
The plaster setting time requires a minimum of 48 hours before being taken out of the mold, so we will arrange a second appointment to collect the finished part.
Do not hesitate to contact me
by email: email@example.com